We Can Help
The face of Ray of Hope exemplifies the compassion of Jesus to many young men and women who face the difficulty of finding their place within their school, family and the greater community. Many of the young people we meet on a daily basis face extremely difficult situations and have few life skills with which to overcome the challenges in their lives.
Our team of staff and volunteers model the life of Jesus to each one of the people we serve. Whether struggling with crime, addiction or homelessness, these men and women are in need of a caring word, a kind hand and a concerned heart. Ray of Hope offers care without judgment, providing a safe and inviting atmosphere of encouragement and hope to men and women in South Central Ontario.
If you are asking yourself...
- "I just don't know what to do about my teenager. They are disrupting the family, coming in at all hours of the night, I am pretty sure they are drinking, using drugs, skipping school, we don't know where to turn, or who to talk to," Ray of Hope can help!
- "I don't know how I am going to make ends meet. I've lost my job, EI is running out, I am starting to feel helpless and losing hope," Ray of Hope can help!
- "I am really struggling. All my friends are getting ready to graduate from high school and I still only have a couple of grade 9 credits. I have to get my life under control," Ray of Hope can help!
- "My son/daughter has just been arrested and I have no idea what to expect." Ray of Hope can help!
- I dropped out of school, can't find a job or keep one when I get finally get one. What I really need is for someone just to give me another chance," Ray of Hope can help!
Perhaps you have different questions or concerns. They might be about yourself, a family member or a friend. Ray of Hope is here to listen and help in any way that we can. If we can't help directly through one of our programs we will try to connect you to others who might be able to assist where we cannot.