How You Can Help
We believe in the power of prayer. The Bible says the prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective, yet something extraordinary happens when two or more agree together in prayer.
For The Community Centre pray for:
- Meal Teams to come forward to fill empty slots this summer.
- For our guests: that they will feel supported and encouraged when they come to the Community Centre. Our prayer is that our guests will feel safe at the Community Centre and that relationships can be built and strengthened and that they continue to have HOPE.
- For our staff: that we can demonstrate the love of Christ to all who walk through our doors without prejudice and bias. We pray that God grants wisdom and discernment to know when to speak, what to speak, and how to act in various difficult situations. We pray for safety for the staff and that God continues to keep his hand on the Community Centre keeping all staff and guests safe while here.
For The Youth Justice Centre pray for:
- Government decision makers to make good decisions on new programs.
- Thankful for the new staff recently hired and pray that their enthusiasm is infectious around the facility.
For Youth Support Services pray for:
- Program staff and participants who have experienced loss.
- The renewal of the program and that the new name change to Youth Support Service will help bring in those needing care.
- Residential Treatment staff who must navigate running a program and maintaining health standards due to COVID.
For Employment Services pray for:
- That program changes will meet the needs of a changing economy.
- That trainees will find ways to apply their new skills in their job placements.
For ROH Administration pray for:
- That the search for support staff would bring the right people forward.
- Pray for new monthly donors to help Ray of Hope meet the needs of our community.
- Thankful for continuing support from donors and churches to serve homeless, hungry, and hurting people.