Youth Justice Services
Responsibility, self-care, and self-confidence. These are just some of the lessons young people learn in our custody, youth reintegration, and alternative education programs. With support from Ray of Hope staff, their parents or guardians and community professionals, young offenders and youth at risk have a chance to redirect their lives.
Learn More About
Secure Custody, For Ages 12 to 17
Our Secure Custody facility offers a safe place for young people who have committed serious crimes to complete their court-appointed sentences.
- Develop life skills and alternative strategies to cope with conflict through our on-site school, sports, trades and chaplaincy programs.
- Receive an individualized Plan of Care designed to assist them overcome personal, social, and spiritual challenges.
- Work together with their families and case workers to redirect their lives.
Youth Reintegration Program
Our Youth Reintegration Program helps young men who have served time in a custody facility transition back into the community and start a new chapter of their lives.
- Receive personal mentorship, empowering them to find solutions to housing, education, family, and employment issues.
- Receive weekly support, along with their parents or guardians, to enable them to work through challenges at home together.
- Learn the skills they need to make a positive contribution to their communities, schools, and home life.
To learn more about the
Youth Integration Program,
call us at 1-519-578-8018
Testimonials from Program Participants
“The program helps me have more confidence in myself and the things that I do.” *
“Ray of Hope’s Youth Justice program gave me the opportunity to compete my online diploma and I will be forever grateful.” *
“Ray of Hope Secure facility is a great place to focus on your life and make changes to better yourself.” *
*names withheld for privacy