Ray of Hope Youth Support Services provides neurofeedback sessions as an additional service. This service is not limited to youth in our programs – it is also open to the general public! We proudly use NeurOptimal® software.
What is it?
- NeurOptimal® is an advanced brain training system that trains the brain to function at peak performance levels.
Watch this video to learn more:
What happens in a Session?
- Sensors are placed on your scalp and ears. Once the session begins music will play and through the sensors the NeurOptimal® software creates a feedback loop.
- The feedback sounds like very brief, occasional interruptions in the music. Your brain gets a workout by adjusting to the feedback loop.
- Over time your brain creates pathways to improve your mindset to aid in reducing stress and anxiety.
Who can benefit from it?
Anyone can benefit from NeurOptimal® brain training. No matter your age, no matter your lifestyle — athlete or executive, student or Uber driver, artists or homemaker, NeurOptimal® is a great tool to have as part of your wellness program. It is designed to promote a flexible-and-resilient mindset that helps you to be your best.
NeurOptimal® is a training tool and does not diagnose, treat, mitigate, prevent or cure any disease, disorder or abnormal physical state, nor does it restore, modify or correct the body’s structure or functioning. If you require medical assistance, please seek the advice of your physician.
How much does it cost?
- General Public- $85 per session
- We are able to subsidize our rates if needed, please discuss this with admin staff.
- Young people in our programing are able to receive this service free of charge.
- Payment is required at the time of session.
- 1 Session – was $85 now $70
- 3 Sessions – was $230 now $216 ($72 per session)
- 5 Sessions – was $360 now $340 ($68 per session)
- 10 Sessions – was $680 now $65 ($65 per session)
- 25 Sessions – always $1590 ($64/Session)
Please choose the appropriate link below for your needs.
I am requesting service for: